Before I was a translator, I was a teacher. Although I’ve left the classroom, I’m still passionate about education. I’m a licensed Spanish language and literature secondary school teacher in Spain, and I will soon be licensed to work as a primary special education and English teacher as well.
This work experience, combined with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Education, make me the ideal translator to help you with your education translations. It doesn’t matter if you need to translate your end-of-term project or an article for a journal. I can help!
Degrees in Education:
- Master in Teaching: Specialization in Spanish Language and Literature.
- Master’s thesis: Hola, Hello, and Bonjour: A brief study about the effects of bilingual education on students’ L1
- University Expert in CLIL Methodology
- Bachelor in Primary Education: Specialization in EFL and Special Education (To be completed in fall-winter 2022-3)
Experience in Education:
- Middle and high school English teacher, Colegio Sagrado Corazón de Jesús, 2016-2019
- Coordination of the bilingual program for the Hijas de la Caridad schools in Cantabria
- Co-writing the grant proposal and coordinating the school’s innovation project
- EFL teacher, preschool to adults, 2012-2016
- Visiting Teacher, Spanish Ministry of Education, 2011-2012
- North American Language and Culture Assistant, 2008-2011
I am a member of the American Association of Interpreters and Translators in Education.